28 March 2008

Nobody Likes Me...

Everybody hates me, guess I’ll go eat worms… HAahaaa. The link below is to a "Blotter" style report of a graffiti arrest in which the accused is facing a felony case. Along with the posting there are replies from Joe Schmoes with their hilarious thoughts on the matter. Here are some highlights:

Cop Chicago, IL. Tuesday Mar 25
“We catch them all the time and all they get is a slap on the wrist! Their faces should be spray painted!”

Response: Fuck you Pacman.

Cravat Chicago, IL. Tuesday Mar 25
"
Hopefully "Preston" and "Vegan" slip up next. "
Response: Props to Preston and Vegan.

Kevin Chicago, IL. Tuesday Mar 25
"I caught a kid tagging my building once. After I chased him down the street, and beat the crap out of him, I took his spray paint, held him down and spray painted his genitals. We haven't had much of a problem with graffiti since then. You may call me crazy. I call it swift justice."
Response: Actually, I think I’ll call you faggot rapist.

Jay Chicago, IL. Tuesday Mar 25
"Maybe this guy is Preston or vegan (I actually clicked on this article in hope of seeing that either of those two taggers got caught). I would love to see those *ssholes get thrown in the can or, as the Las Vegas mayor once proposed, get their tagging hand cut off.
"
Response: Damn dropping those names again, the public knows.

Jim A in Chicago, Chicago, IL. Tuesday Mar 25
"I was at a CAPS meeting in the 14th last year when the subject of graffiti and "Preston" came up and this one cop got glassy-eyed, his facial muscles tightened and as he looked off into the distance he said if it's the last thing he does he's going to get this "Preston" guy. It was almost scary!
"
Response: The last thing he does? Come on now the last thing he honistly does will be a real cop rather than some Steven Seagal jockin’ “Out for Justice” ball-sack holding vigulanty cop.

Joe Mama Columbus, OH. Wednesday
"HOW DOES GRAFFITI LOWER PROPERTY VALUES WHEN LINCOLN PARK HYDE PARK WICKER PARK HAVE MORE THAN THEIR SHARE OF "TAGGING" AND ARE SOME OF THE RICHEST HOODS IN CHICAGO!!!!
YOU DUMB A$$ HONKEY'S!!! YOUR KIDS DO GRAFFITI, SO DID THE CAVEMEN, AINT SHIT GOING TO CHANGE GET OVER IT RACISTS!!!!! FU** 5-HOES!!! "
Response: The gospel according to Joe Mother.

The article
Examples of Preston graffiti
Examples of Vegan graffiti

No comments: